ABOUT RON HANSEN
Owner & Creative Director
Ron Hansen Brand & Label Design Co.
January 2000 – Present (18+ years)
Ron Hansen Brand & Label Design Co. is a full-service design and marketing company. We work with individuals and companies worldwide who seek to wow their customers with distinct branding. We specialize in design for beverage and food products and have an in-house print shop to produce our most popular marketing materials.
We currently manage the brand design for over 150 companies worldwide, from start-ups to established businesses.
Ron Hansen Brand & Label Design Co. Specialities: brand design, label design, product name development, international products, in-house label and box printing, large-format printing, and marketing strategy.
Loud Truck Energy Gummi
January 2007 – January 2011 (4 years 1 month)
Invented the first energy gummy in America: Loud Truck Energy Gummi. We continued on to develop a performance gummie for women, MOVIT, and then sold the company in 2010.
Ron Hansen Humorous Advertising
1982 – 2000 (18 years)
As the owner of Ron Hansen Humorous Advertising, Ron supervised over 75 accounts and several million dollars in print, direct mail, radio, and outdoor media buying. Ron worked with retail chains, regional malls, office towers with food and retail, fast food restaurants, 4-star chef-owned restaurants, credit unions, community banks, and private golf courses.
During this time, Ron completed an array of projects for cities, publishers, companies, and individuals:
- Naming and start-to-finish brand design for over 15 beverage and 50 food products
- Visual design and installation management of a massive, holiday display, including 32' wreaths, 27 holiday trees, a life-size elves' workshop, and Maurice Sendek Nutcracker theater displays and backdrops
- Name development and branding for the restaurants at three of the Northwest's premier golf clubs: The Golf Club at Newcastle, The Plateau Club, and Indian Summer Golf and Country Club
- Iconic branding of the 3 longest running festivals in the City of Seattle: Winterfest, Whirligig, and the 4th of July Citizen's Celebration
- Featured as exemplary advertising work in 3 national college advertising textbooks
- Directed the designs of holiday displays in malls and office towers
- Created and designed the first 3D promotional wrap for the Seattle Monorail, which featured my design of the Winterfest mascot, a giant penguin complete with beak
Honors & Awards
Awarded for Best Creative for a Community Development Program
Awarded for Best Office Tower Marketing in America
90 National Marketing and Design Awards
Volunteer Experience & Causes
Artist and Chef helper
Ronald McDonald House Charities
Visits to the Seattle Ronald McDonald House to cook and paint for the children and their families.
Mukilteo Farmers Market
Design and production of marketing materials, including the logo, banners, and signage.
City of Mukilteo
Arts and Culture
Designed the logo for the Lighthouse Festival, the premier, annual community event of Mukilteo, WA.